O Common App, O Common App
How lengthy are your pages!
O Common App, O Common App
Completing you takes ages!
Parents, jobs, ethnicities,
And after school activities!
O Common App, O Common App
How lengthy are your pages!
O Common App, O Common App
You want to know my test score!
O Common App, O Common App
Now, for sure, I’m done for!
I tried to take the SAT,
But all of them, I bubbled “C”!
O Common App, O Common App
You want to know my test score!
O Common App, O Common App
Application's due today!
O Common App, O Common App
My grades and recs and essay!
I will check the mail each day
Rejection's just a blink away
O Common App, O Common App
Application's due today!

I sang this for you.
ReplyDeleteAnd I recorded it and everything.
but my mic sucks so you won't get to hear it
you're still super special awesome though :D